Coaching & Shiatsu Therapy
Here at the Healing Insights we provide a combination of looking at your body as well as your mind. Most practices look or at your body such as a physiotherapist, or at your mind such as a psychotherapist. Shiatsu is used to heal and search within the body where energy is blocking, where there are tensions and blockages. These will be translated to emotions and thoughts in the mind. Because we are one system not just the brain or one specific organ, this holistic approach is the best for a more permanent healing.
What is Shiatsu?
Shiatsu (= finger pressure) is a preventive therapy that has been used for over 3,000 years ago in Japan and is based on the traditional Chinese medicine, like acupuncture. The core of this art revolves around Ki (= life energy) through the meridians (energy pathways that run through the body) nourishes all parts of the body.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is based on the philosophy of the Tao, the universal energy Yin and Yang and the five elements and is based on a holistic view of man and his health.
Shiatsu aims to stimulate the self-healing ability of the body.
Personal and group coaching sessions are offered, the healing insights focuses on a holistic alternative approach, which means that alternative methods play an important role in the coaching sessions, such as the use of Shiatsu, Reiki / Pranic healing and other alternative tools to provide healing and insights both mentally and physically and spiritually. Within our sessions, in addition to a traditional coaching approach with visualizations, psychological insights, we also focus on the body and life style for possible causes and solutions.
Shiatsu Therapy can help with:
- increases your awareness of blockages mentally, emotionally as well as physically.
- gives piratical healing insights for you to implement in your day to day life.
- prevent, remedy or mitigate physical and / or emotional problems.
- increase your mental, emotional and / or physical resistance.
- physical mobility increases.
- enhances your contact with your body and emotions, making you get more balanced.
Besides the personal one-on-one coaching session the Healing Insights also offers coaching in the following ways:
- Walking coaching: perform together outside and a stroll coaching sessions.
- The moment: deep commitment to what happened in the Now and accept it fully.
- Home Coaching: Coaching Can also be done at the comfort of your home.
- Ayahuasca coaching: get well prepared to an Ayahuasca retreat, get all the insights implemented in your life.
- Passion Finding: doing something you love, to find what you truly believe in, working while expressing yourself and being yourself.